Wednesday 24 July 2013

khow your writing

BEST KCPE COMPOSITION
I was asleep. The jogoo shouted
three
times, I opened one eye and left
the other
to sleep abit. I was wishing I had
slept
with my uniforms putted on, but I
realised if wishes were chickens
beggars
would been layin eggs. I woke up
with
only one eye open n and I was
looking
where the karai was put I wash
my face.
I found some cotton which I used
to
burn the jiko and cook a chai
without
milk called sturungi. I drank the
sturungi
haphazardy and hurriendily with
a big
piece of kiugali which had
remained at
night. I put on my uniforms and
then I
painted myself with fat and
because
there was no kiwi I had to paint
my
shoes with fat to.
I took a paperbag put books and
biros
then ran my everything, I beated
the first
corner hardly then as I was beatin
the
second corner I heard the school
bell cry
ncgririr nkngrirriririri
nckgrrrirrrrr!! ! I
knew nimelate. When I reached
the gate!!
You dont want to know!! Mr
Mogaka was
standin at the gate with a big
black
nyahunyo. I was so afraid that I
almost
urinated. I was asked why are you
late? I
said makaa was poured with
water at
night teacher asked what has that
to do
with you coming to school late I
told him
the jiko was late to burn so it
delayed
cookin strong tea he said that is
no
excuse!!
Touch your toes!! I started to
remove my
shoes so I can touch the toes but
he told
me I just meant bend, he gave me
the
first nyahunyo on my
buttocks,,hehe it
was as hot as a boiling water, I
dried that
one, he gave me the second one
pap!!
This one was much hotter n
started
hearing to cry, when the third one
was
given to me I heard so much pain
that I
touched my buttocks, the teacher
said
you have erased that one!! I will
have to
give you another one!! When I
was given
the fourth nyahunyo, tears started
getting out of my eyes
uncontoullably, ,
the teacher said,
You removing tears for who!! I
dont
want to see even a smell of tear,
ran to
class and dont late tomorrow. My
buttocks as I went to class were
hearing
as if sitting in a burning jiko.. I
dried the
tears because my classmate
would laugh
at me for crying.
When I entered class I walked
slowly to
my desk and when I tried to sit it
was so
pain I could not seet. So I seeted
on air
above my chair holding my desk.
From
that day I sweya I will never come
to
school late again even if the
makaa was
poured on water!!!

No comments: