Monday 22 July 2013

Here is a sample of a cover letter for a fresh gratuate who has undertaken internship during their undergraduate study.
 Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inform you of my interest for the job of an accountant as was recently advertised on patajobs (or any other source). I recently obtained my degree from university of _____ with a second upper divison. As a graduate in accounting i have acquainted myself with a range of skills that will allow me to blend with the culture of your organisation.
Apart from being a proactive  learner , i was involved in extra-curricular activities inside and outside the campus.I was in the organizing committee that launched on of the largest  career and education seminar in july 2011, attended by over 5000 people.
My enthusiastic involvement in many activities outside of the academic circle has served me well in nurturing my leadership and communication skills, which are essential to succeed in the working world.
I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to attend an interview with you at your convenient time.
Yours sincere,
______________________

From the cover letter , you can tell that doing internship no matter how insignificant is important for your career.Again small things like club memberships are very important.

No comments: