Tuesday 23 July 2013

family issues

Two men at a bus stop started a conversation.
One of them keeps complaining of family problems.
Finally, the other man says, "You think you have family problems?"
Listen to my situation.. A few years ago I met a young
widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married.
Later, my dad married my stepdaughter. That made my
stepdaughter my step-mom and my dad became my stepson-in-
law.
Also my wife became mom-in-law to her dad-in-law.
Then my wife's daughter, my step-mom, had a son. This boy
was my half-brother 'cause he was my dad's son, but he was
also the son of my wife'sdaughter, which made him
my wife's grandson.
That made me the grandfather of my half-brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now, the half-sister of my son, my stepmom, is also the grandmom. My dad is the bro-in-law of my child, who is the stepbrother of
my dad's wife!
AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS?" The other guy fainted.

No comments: