Wednesday 17 July 2013

do not give up


MORE ABOUT HOLY KEANE AMOOTI AND WHERE GOD HAS BROUGHT HIM FROM + HIS MUSIC###### AMOOTI:"At the age of 9months, i began staying with my grand mom in the western part of Uganda. She was my "everything" and our love grew deeper and deeper every moment. We owned a small bar where many came to take beers en all types alcohol. Therefore, money wasn't a problem in the family. In 1998,i lost my mom due to AIDS. In 2000 when i was 15 years, my dad dies due to HIV AIDS. These incidences didn't bother me so much because i had no serious relationship with them. In 2003, i lost my "strong pillar" grand mom. This didn't leave me the same...because it completely changed my attitude towards life. Life had no meaning at all. i was hopeless and tried to commit suicide 3 times... But by HIS grace nothing happened. After 3 months the aunt i was staying with also died...this brought the feeling of being cursed or bewitched and not loved by God. My heart was filled with bitterness and anger that i could not accept to listen to any preacher or anything positive. i had no friends but myself and life was to survive. All i thought was death from time to time as i thought my time was near.. but thank God, I am a living testimony today. One sunny afternoon as i was moving aimlessly in the city of Kampala, i saw a big gathering of people and decided to join them. This was a crusade hosted by Bishop David Kiganda at Nakivubo blue and the preacher was Todd Bentley of fresh fire ministries. At this crusade i witnessed God's power because the blind were gaining their sight,the lame walking and more miracles. This didn't leave me the same. I gave my life to Jesus Christ..and my life and attitude changed completely. I am filled with joy and happiness and every day growing stronger in the spirit. i thank God. Apparently i am looking after my two siblings who are affected by HIV AIDS,niece and my sister who is in the university. I have witnessed God's favor and hand in my life and family and i have Graduated at Makerere University with a bachelors in performing arts and film. In life i have learnt to put God's things first, if i want Him to move. God bless u". A TESTIMONY BY HOLY KEANE AMOTI# a.k.a Mugisa Keneth. CLICK THE LINK BELOW 2 LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC. http://www.reverbnation.com/927905 LIKE HIS PAGE Holy Keane Amooti GET PSALM REDDEM :2013

No comments: